Animal Care Assistants
Join us and be a part of a respected and dedicated family-oriented network that shares your passion for pets. We believe that together as a team, we can make a difference in the lives of pets and the families who love them.
Job Animal Care, Grooming and Kennel Assistant
Status Full-Time or Part-Time
Assistants @ The Family Pet Hospital
As a animal care, grooming or kennel assistant, in our full-service hospital, you will be responsible for helping to care for our daycare (30 lbs and under) and grooming dogs. Our hospital needs a true dog lover that can assist as a daycare assistant and or groomer’s aid. If you are interested or are currently enrolled in grooming, animal behavior or a dog training program, this will be an ideal way to get some first-hand experience.
Specific Responsibilities / Skills:
- Multi-task; ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to cross-train to assist in different areas of the hospital;
- Cleaning, walking and feeding of boarding and hospital patients;
- Assisting Veterinary Technicians as needed;
- Assist as a grooming aid to the groomer.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.